Re: [OM] Look at the Birdie

Subject: Re: [OM] Look at the Birdie
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 15:37:02 +0200
I am an economist, so I am reading Piketty's book with interest. I find it
refreshing that he takes economic history seriously, a subject that has
traditionally been a poor stepchild in graduate programs on both sides of the
Atlantic (and I have experienced both, having done my undergraduate studies in
Denmark and graduate school in the US).

But my opinions were there before I had even heard of Piketty.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain