Re: [OM] Oly Imaging Group still not doing so hot

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Imaging Group still not doing so hot
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 20:53:49 +0200
I worked for AT&T from 1990 to 2000, i.e. through the years of terminal decline
that later culminated in getting swallowed by one of the offspring. Especially
when I was in HQ in New Jersey (1990-95), the place was positively crawling
with expensive and useless consultants, and when management had no clue what to
do next, they reorganized, of course! Everything you read in the Dilbert strip
is true, with the possible exception of Dogbert and the evil cat as HR
director. I think ours was human, but I am not 100% sure.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain