Re: [OM] OM Shutter Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Shutter Questions
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 18:15:21 -0400
I'm hoping I've still got this straight and have not misremembered anything ;-)

The 2S/PC each had a governor on the diaphragm stop down mech which would set the "proper" f stop / shutter speed based on BV of light read off the first curtain/film. The governor was a slow mechanism and limited motor drive use to 3 fps. Yes, beginning of exposure is always read off the first curtain (cell turns on as mirror goes up).

The Program modes were not adjustable.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx