Re: [OM] IMG: Dragonfly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Dragonfly
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:42:29 +1000
I think it's a nice touch in a brilliant shot - but not quite in the right
place!  :)
I'd be tempted to crop the shot to remove the truncated boat on the right for
better compositon (Fisherman versus group of four boats) and move the insect to
that side, flying into shot.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com