Re: [OM] Pano heads, was: What E-system lens is indispensable for a micr

Subject: Re: [OM] Pano heads, was: What E-system lens is indispensable for a micro 4/3 shooter?
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 15:17:47 +0200
I think *only* the 7.5mm is purpose build for m43.
Then there are purpose build APC lenses, most of the more recent Samyang
lenses, like 10, 12, 16mm. The rest are just FF lenses. Both the APS and FF
lenses are much larger. Except the 12, which is specifically for mirrorless
(there is a S*ny e-mount version too).
So if weight is important, you can only buy the 12. It is not that much
cheaper then the Oly, and lacks AF...

Best, Frank.