Re: [OM] Tobin Harbor Sunset

Subject: Re: [OM] Tobin Harbor Sunset
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 07:29:33 -0500
Nah. According to our resident experts, nothing good has ever come from the
E-1 and I can't prove it either.

:)

Seriously, though, the E-1 files are extremely bendible. I should post a
before and after of one if them.

Of this specific photograph, I never published it because I couldn't get
things to go right with the raw converters before and ended up with a
different picture in the set. But a change of converters and a new attitude
created a beast out of a tosser.

I'm sure that if I ask kindly and write a check that I can get the girl
back. I'd have to find another 14-54 lens, though. Prefer the Mk2.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx