Re: [OM] Bluebird

Subject: Re: [OM] Bluebird
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 22:05:29 -0500
> I have remembered that AF Sensitivity in the E-5 can be set at either
> "normal" or "small."  I've been using "normal."  I'll try small.

This may be related to an issue that plagued early E-3 cameras. When
you selected center-point AF, it actually used a cluster of points
right around the center. In the case of these bird photographs, the
surrounding branches are slightly closer than the bird. This would be
a perfect time to use center-point AF, because the camera's computer
is going to make the assumption that whatever is closest is going to
be the subject.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx