Re: [OM] [IMGs] Long lens multi-thread II re Bluebird

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] Long lens multi-thread II re Bluebird
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:27:11 -0700
I fully appreciate that Joel, Paul and others have fun shooting birds in their
yards through glass.

But I couldn't let my personal preference for unimpeded bird shots go without
illustrating the difference. :-)

These bird shots are taken casually, while wandering a botanic garden, hand held, small, central point AF. I may, or may not, have focused, then framed and shot on the Jay. I can never get that clarity/detail through glass.

Rara Avis Moose