Re: [OM] [IMGs] Long lens multi-thread I [was Another dove [was Young lo

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] Long lens multi-thread I [was Another dove [was Young love, dove love]]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 09:33:03 -0400
You make that lens look really good. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/19/2014 8:18 PM, Moose wrote:
There have been several posts and threads recently about bird shots,
IBIS, long teles, telephoto speed, vacation lenses and so on. I'm
responding to the first here, and will likely be nattering on in
specific reply to others.

Here are the images for all so far. All taken with the Oly 75-300, on GX7:

California Jay
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Oly75-300/CaliforniaJay.htm>

Probable first winter Golden Crowned Sparrow.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Oly75-300/GoldenCrowned.htm>

Fern fiddle head I
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Oly75-300/FiddleHead1.htm>

Fern fiddle head II