Re: [OM] Molting Gold Finch

Subject: Re: [OM] Molting Gold Finch
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 08:09:39 -0700
Not in this case. Around 50 feet behind the feeding station is a redbud tree. The spring leaves are a dark red and out of focus to form that background. Some clutter was removed from the image, however. LOL I do use some "plug-in" backgrounds, that I have shot deliberately out of focus or blurred in Photoshop, at times. I have even saved one of the redbud for a plug-in.
Paul in Portland OR