[OM] ACR defaults [was Worms! [was Better late? [was DX 14-54 on MFT]]]

Subject: [OM] ACR defaults [was Worms! [was Better late? [was DX 14-54 on MFT]]]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:47:19 -0700
On 5/20/2014 12:40 PM, DZDub wrote:
... I tried Viewer 3 and no more "maize patterns". So it had to be ACR. Come to find the converter automatically applies some sharpening if you don't go into the noise and sharpening dialogue and turn sharpening clear off. Every time I have to do that.

Turn it off.
Click on the tiny list icon on the right of the bar "Details"
Select "Save New Camera Raw Defaults"

Now it will default to "off"

It would be extremely annoying, but I like the way ACR handles NR, so I tend to go there anyway.

You may also set your choice of NR settings as the default.

De Fault Moose