Re: [OM] OT - Excel 2013

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Excel 2013
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:59:57 -0500
I think the Quick Access route will work for me.

Thanks for your comment on my images.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Jim,
I had forgotten that method when I was poking around before replying. It's not exactly the same but gives you another option that is somewhat closer to your original view I suspect. Your use of the old E-1 makes me smile every time I see a shot from it. :) Dan