Re: [OM] Applecross WAS New cam jitters--what utility do you use to tran

Subject: Re: [OM] Applecross WAS New cam jitters--what utility do you use to transfer, files?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:14:09 +0100
Actually that day the cloud was so low that the Cuillins were invisible (and
from the Pass itself, everything was invisible!).

The conical hill which is fully visible left of centre is Glamaig, to its
left, with a crag on the RH slope, but partially obscured by cloud, is
Blabheinn (Blaven). The Cuiliins should have been visible between the two.

The low dark hill in front of Blabheinn is the island of Scalpay, and the
long ridge stretching across the RH half of the image is the island of
Raasay. Both those names preserve the vestiges of their Norse names - -ay
signifying an island.

Next question!

Piers