Re: [OM] OT 100 years of Leica cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] OT 100 years of Leica cameras
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 10:56:37 -0400
As someone with some, but not scoodles, of experience in both cities, I can say
that SF is much more laid back than NY. The problem with SF is that it’s
incredibly expensive to live there, if one hasn’t lived there for a long time.
At least in SF proper. It’s still possible to live in the greater NYC area
relatively reasonably (emphasis on “relative”). Not Manhattan proper, though.
You want to live on Manhattan, you gonna pay through the nose for even a broom
closet.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal