Re: [OM] Applecross WAS....

Subject: Re: [OM] Applecross WAS....
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 14:35:13 -0400
Figured it was. Probably didn’t make myself clear. I seem to recall that some
of the “real” forested lands we hung around in, that is, Glen Affric, are
either public, or set aside for natural forest habitat rather than for cutting.
I think Piers told me, but I lost it. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal