Re: [OM] Memorial Day 2014 Sunset

Subject: Re: [OM] Memorial Day 2014 Sunset
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:49:28 -0500
The sun was setting and there were two sets of clouds. The sun was setting
behind the cumulus clouds and the shadows of the cumulus clouds was being
cast onto the bottom side of the higher level stratus clouds. The dorky one
on the right was where the cumulus cloud actually reached the top.

Not often you see clouds casting shadows onto higher level clouds.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx