Re: [OM] IMG: My dad and his jalopy, 1951

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My dad and his jalopy, 1951
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 09:23:08 -0400
I would agree with 1941. The 1941 grill is distinctly different from 1940 (1940 grill bars are shorter) and very distinctly different from post-war models (the grills are a grid of vertical bars and horizontal bars)

The color of these old images is wonderful. The out of focus image of your mom sitting on the fender responds quite well to Focus Magic at 3 pixels and PhotoShop filter->noise->despeckle. To do it well you'll have to use layers to preserve the in focus background.

Chuck Norcutt