Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Shots from yesterday's recording session

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Shots from yesterday's recording session
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 10:59:30 -0500
On 5/30/14 23:05 : , DZDub wrote:
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was honored to take part in a different kind of Memorial Day event
yesterday.  Fergie Frederiksen, a rock singer who had, at various points in
his career, been the lead singer for the rock bands LeRoux, Trillion, and
Toto, passed away from cancer in January.

Touching.  I really like the two of Alex.

Joel W.
Thanks, Joel. I like those as well. He's got a lot of character in his face, so he's photogenic in addition to being, IMO, one of the finest vocalists in rock history. And, for some reason, he's decided to be my friend.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach