[OM] IMG: View from the Chicken House

Subject: [OM] IMG: View from the Chicken House
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 09:56:28 -0400
PESO:

I've been spending a lot of time in the chicken house lately because the
baby geese are hatching and being eaten by black snakes.  We've lost 4 so
far.  Caught two black snakes and cut them open but the babies were already
dead.  Normally, we would take the snakes out in the pasture and let them
go, but not when they are eating my goslings!  I know there is one behind
the hay bales in the chicken house but we can't catch him.  I'm standing
guard over the goose nest.  Luckily, it's a pleasant place to be:

http://www.pbase.com/image/155897375

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--