Re: [OM] OT: Yes, It's Hot!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Yes, It's Hot!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 17:03:03 +0100
Ho ho again, Chris! :-)

I spent a few days in Phoenix in 1990 as we hired a RV from Cruise America for
our final holiday before heading back to the UK.  I had been on exchange at
MacDill AFB as an IP on the F16 RTU and 3 weeks of the beautiful west was a
great way to finish 2 ¼ years in the US.

And it was hot then, but humid as well.  I had spent many years in hot
countries, Bahrain and Aden being the hottest, but I had forgotten how
miserable it could be . . .

Chris