Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 10:03:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>     This is somewhat odd.  I've looked everywhere for a PDF or treeware copy
> of the instruction booklet
>for the OM-1n, but all I can find is the older one for the OM-1, exactly the
>same as I have for the one
>that I bought back in 1975.  That one shows that the entire SLR product line
>consists of the OM-1 and
>OM-2 plus accessories.
>
>     I'd really like to find a copy of thos instructions so that I can fully
> understand the TTL metering
>for the flash.  Perhaps that is in the instructions to the T-32 flash?
>
>     I need to be illuminated.

     Never mind.  Turns out that the subject is covered entirely in the T-32
instructions.  Odd, though, that there are no instructions available for the
OM-1n.

     Today I'll be making a nylon keeper/sleeve for the OM-1n to properly hold
the smaller zinc-air battery so I can test the internal meter.  If it works,
and I expect that it will given the overall condition of this wonderful find, I
might just go the the trouble and expense of running a roll of Illford B&W film
through it.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson