Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:31:38 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>FWIW, I have the OM-1n instructions booklet. It might be confusing
>that on the cover, it says Olympus OM-1 Instructions; and on another
>booklet the cover says Olympus OM-1 Instructions 'At a glance'. As for
>what's printed inside, it shows and talks of the OM-1n, and the 'At a
>glace' separate booklet briefly covers 'Flash photography with the
>T32-T20' on page 12 to 14.

     I just got very, very lucky with this.  Came across an eBay listing for a
full set of manuals for the OM-1n and the OM-2n plus a pair of manuals for the
"Intercnageable Lens Group" for just $14.95 total.  The seller had included
photos od the pages that showed the OM-1n and OM-2n cameras.

     And then I found an affordable 14N leather case in pretty good condition
for just $15.  So all of a sudden I've gone from a seemingly endless search for
an OM-1n to having the whole thing in my lap.

     Time for a "happy dance".

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson