[OM] FS-OLympus OM Macrophoto Stand (VST-1), B Adapter and Extension Bar

Subject: [OM] FS-OLympus OM Macrophoto Stand (VST-1), B Adapter and Extension Bar (VST-E)
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:16:40 -0400 (EDT)
All three pieces in mint/LN condition.  When was the last time (if  ever)
you saw one offered.  If you are using bellows and doing macro work  without
this set up, you are working at a disadvantage. Look here to see what is
being offered.  http://www.alanwood.net/photography/olympus/#macro .  No
disappointments.  $200 shipped to your door step in the USA.  Money  cheerfully
refunded if not as described.  I have invited inquiries over the  years and
have not generated many, so I've decide to sprinkle a few items out  for
sale.  Inquiries still invited.  Bill  Barber