Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 00:33:57 +0000 (UTC)
The E-330 has it, for use with live view.

----- Original Message -----From: Chris Crawford
<chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:32:41 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
Re: [OM] OM-1n Manual/Instructions

Some Nikons and Canons had "Eyepiece Shutters". You flipped a switch onthe
viewfinder and a blind inside the eyepiece closed to keep stray lightout. My
old F4s and the F3 both had them.

-- Chris CrawfordFine Art PhotographyFort Wayne, Indiana260-437-8990

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com My portfolio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Christopher-Crawford/48229272798Become a fan on
Facebook

http://lists.thomasclausen.net/mailman/private/olympus/Themed Olympus Photo