Re: [OM] OT - Phising phone calls

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Phising phone calls
From: "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 17:19:58 +0200 (CEST)
All this technology is great, but at the end of the day you just have to
use your brain and not fall for the scams. As for landlines, we have one
because this is a part of our overall package from the phone company
(along with the fiber and my wife's mobile contract) but we do not
actually have any telephones connected to it. We make our phone calls
using our mobiles (domestically) or Skype (internationally).

Landline phones are just so 20th century.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx