Re: [OM] (OM) FS 600mm Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) FS 600mm Zuiko
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 15:49:16 -0500
> Which makes mine at $850 including shipping in the USA a real  bargain.  It
> Is!  Bill Barber

This is such an odd lens. It's absolutely worth every dime of that
price, but the market for it is so limited. I'd be very tempted to get
it for my sun/moon-rise/set shots, but am in teenage-daughter mode
with all the accompanying expenses of life. Rumor also has it that I'm
supposed to get a new digital camera before any more lenses.

It's a 500 yard lens, though. I think I kept it within 5 yards, actually.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx