Re: [OM] IMG: Ticino, Switzerland

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ticino, Switzerland
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:45:15 -0400
Yes, my husband's company was partners with a Swiss company for several
years and we traveled back and forth often in the 80's and 90's.  The
company was located on Lake Constance so we spent most of our time in
northern Switzerland, but we also liked hiking in the mountains around
Lugano and Ticino I have lots of photos from that area.  We spent family
vacations in Appenzell, Aeschiried, Lichtenstein, and Austria.  I've
scanned 4000 Kodachromes of Switzerland so far and I'm about halfway
through.  I haven't edited any except ones I run across as I'm importing
them into the LR catalog.

Tina

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 4:29 PM, John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was there in 1963 [Lugano] and 1964 [Locarno].
>
> Do you have any images of these two places?
>
> jh
>

> On 6/5/2014 1:16 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> PESO:
>>
>> My scanner is working on Kodachromes from Switzerland, 1991:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/image/155963301
>>
>> C&C greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Tina
>>

> --