Re: [OM] OT - Phising phone calls

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Phising phone calls
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 21:31:16 -0400
I had to replace my Time Warner modem about a week ago. The replacement was exactly the same model Motorola that I returned. That model has a backup battery but they wouldn't give me one with the replacement. They said they don't supply batteries anymore. It causes too much trouble because people can't shut down the modem when they're trying to run diagnostics.

Chuck Norcutt