Re: [OM] IMG: four new film pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: four new film pictures
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 07:40:19 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>I just developed a roll of Delta 100 shot in the Texas Leica over the past
>week, all of 8 pictures. Four
>of them are here, landscape stuff on tripod:
>
>http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3294535550&k=2RTCMVM&lb=1&s=O
>and the next three (click on small arrow at the top)

     I like the last one of the vineyard best of all as there's lots of variety
in it, especially the clouds.  I'm looking for such an opportunity so I can
experiment with dark yellow to red filters to refresh my judgement in which to
use.  For this one, I might choose the common deep yellow #15, though I have
yet to acquire any or the orange #16, #21, or #22 filters in 62mm as they are
much too expensive.  I do have a 58mm #21 that I may give a try just to see if
they are worth the expense.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson