Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:24:30 +0200
432 m looks a bit long for the US technique ;-)
http://bourgogne.france3.fr/info/saulon--des-rails-de-432-metres-pour-le-tgv-69592621.html

And I can't make out the difference between bulk/freight and passenger lines
since their are the same. Night = goods/mail   Day = passengers

But as you stated it, both methods must have some advantages and I'm no expert,
at all :-)

Amities
Philippe