Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: WAS Nathan's

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:31:03 +0200
Thanks but let me try to be clear - what I understand is that you guys can and
do have modules that are 1/4 mile long and which consist of 2 (TWO) rails PLUS
the wooden ties i.e. a fairly rigid assembly.
This is why I call it an XXXL HO to the nmpth.
Hence my question, how does the conveyor take any bend from the factory to the
place they belong.

Amities
Philippe