Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: WAS Nathan's

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 16:00:46 -0500
> Thanks but let me try to be clear - what I understand is that you guys can
> and do have modules that are 1/4 mile long and which consist of 2 (TWO) rails
> PLUS the wooden ties i.e. a fairly rigid assembly.
> This is why I call it an XXXL HO to the nmpth.
> Hence my question, how does the conveyor take any bend from the factory to
> the place they belong.

No. The prefabricated sections are much shorter. The really long rails
are strictly the steel rails without ties.

I'd like to know why one method is used over the other. It might have
to do with how many miles of rail are being built or replaced at a
time. The prefabricated sections are probably better for shorter
projects.

AG