Re: [OM] OT. Books

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Books
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 00:52:01 +0100 (BST)
Only comment I made was that the book - ordered by ABE came in an Amazon
wrapper and that I was mildly irritated that I paid £11.05 more than I would
have paid at "The Works" which has a store 8mls away from me  :-(>  It is a
book I wanted, I am pleased to have found a copy, and the price is what it was.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK