Re: [OM] OT. Books

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Books
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 10:06:30 +0100
My point was not about e-books vs. paper but about the near monopoly Amazon
is becoming (despite efforts from some competitors) - leading to the
effective censorship of works from some sources when the publishers won't
fall in line with Amazon t's and c's...

e.g.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/new-chapter-in-antiamazon-feelings-as-hachette-loses-the-plot-over-margins-9503906.html