Re: [OM] OT. Books

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Books
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 18:27:18 -0400
I love my Prime membership as well. I think the streaming video alone is worth the price. I also order things from Amazon under the Prime label. But one must be price cautious. I ordered 7 items from Amazon today all because Amazon was the cheapest supplier. Four of them were ordered directly from Amazon but were not Prime items as the Prime items were not price competitive with other suppliers. Two of them were ordered from other suppliers but via Amazon. One of those items carried extra shipping charges but was still cheaper than Amazon's own Prime equivalent. The last item was a Prime item. Just a couple of lithium batteries for my flash meter. Not quite the cheapest but close enough... $7 and 2-day delivery won out. It took me a while to sort this all out but I saved about $60 over ordering everything via Prime.

Chuck Norcutt