Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: roundness

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: roundness
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 13:48:48 -0300
I am having some trouble making clear sense of : "She said there is no excuse for using a fish-eye lens that makes the photo acceptable."

Was Ms Steber saying that the photos were simply unfit for purpose regardless of which lesser wide angle lens might have been used or does she have a passionate dislike of extreme wide angles lenses come what may?

On the other hand perhaps she took a nasty dislike to images that were far superior to her own and sought to humiliate the better photographer solely on account of her position in the food chain.

Just curious.

jh