Re: [OM] Hummer

Subject: Re: [OM] Hummer
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 14:46:47 -0700
On 6/9/2014 2:07 PM, Philippe wrote:
Thanks for the necessary details Moose,

I meant the PHOTOgraph IS magnificient, with an i  …  ;-)
But this you know.

Yes, just playing a little game. :-)   And thanks for saying so, anyway.

Thanks again for helping me discover these marvelous little creatures of yours.

My pleasure. I learned a great deal about them years ago when I had a hummingbird rehabber living with me. I season, would would have various cages temporarily holding hummers is all stages, from 'beans', just out of the egg and featherless, to fierce adult males almost ready to be set loose on the world.

You might find the hummers found in parts of the tropics l hallucinogenic to watch. Even with the Magnificent, iridescence makes the colors move and change as you watch, and tropical ones go further, I believe.

Hmmmmmmm Moose