Re: [OM] Last Day of School

Subject: Re: [OM] Last Day of School
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 21:41:12 -0300
"With the exception of the Native Americans, all Americans are descended from people
who CHOSE to come here." ??

Really  ?

According to Wikipedia.org

"African-American history  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_history>  starts in the 16th
century, with Africans forcibly taken to Spanish and Englishcolonies  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony>  in
North America asslaves  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery>. After the United States came into being,black
people continued to be enslaved  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States>  andtreated as
inferiors  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_States>."

Native Americans' ancestors chose to cross the Bering Strait a few years ahead
of Mr Columbus.

jh