Re: [OM] Actual Photographs!

Subject: Re: [OM] Actual Photographs!
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:30:28 +1000
...and soon it'll be his turn to change yours !  This is my usual threat to
my son-in-law.

...Wayne

They do grow fast. Seems not that long ago that I was changing her father?s
diapers.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal

On Jun 10, 2014, at 12:29 PM, Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx> wrote:

> The good news is that this baby is super cute :-)
>
> The bad news is that only mothers can take photos of their kids.
> The extremely bad news for you is that you'll have to part with the
> D800 and give it to your daughter(in-law?)
>
> Keep clicking Bob, we all now they grow SSOOooo fast :-) Thanks for
> sharing them all.
>
> Amities
> Philippe
>

> Le 10 juin 2014 à 16:38, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
>> I confess to a newfound but deep respect for photographers who choose to
photograph babies. Wow! We?ve managed a few good shots of Baby Norah, but
they all have been quick grabs with handy iPhones. The few times I?ve tried
for a set shot with proper lighting and full-frame camera, no dice. Nothing
worth showing. Nada. I know there?s a way to do it, and I know it takes a
lot of preparation, and one of these days I?ll have another go at it, but
not now.

>> For those interested in yet another set of baby pictures, here?s a few,
mostly from this past weekend when Norah came to stay with us for two nights
while her parents moved from their apartment into the new house.

>> She?s a very good sport, and gets right into the spirit of things.
>>
>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=13036
>>
>> Norah?s mother somehow manages to avoid many shots, but my son got ?em
both in a shoot for the family Mother?s Day card. Here?s two from the shoot,
both outtakes, but my two favorites.

>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=13032
>>
>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=13034
>>
>> Monday, Norah put in her first appearance at Ship?s Chow Hall in
Wiscasset, my favorite place for breakfast.