Re: [OM] OT. Books

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Books
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:15:14 -0400
Our usual table was the one at the extreme left of the second photo, where the
coat is sticking out.

We stayed at the Stein Inn four nights. Was Donald tending bar? He tickled us
both as he was extra helpful, answering in detail every question we asked him,
even to the point of taking us to the Skye map in the entranceway to point out
trails and routes. The chuckling came in because he never seemed to realize
he’d talked to us before. It was like we were new every time he saw us, which
was a lot. <g>

A wee sunset taken from up near the church.

Sunset at Stein Inn

Village of Stein

The church in question

--Bob Whitmire