Re: [OM] The LUG

Subject: Re: [OM] The LUG
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:26:32 -0500
> Well, actually they're also not designed for guys with butts like mine. A
> friend has a Gallardo.  I sat in it.  Well, wedged my butt into it is more
> like it. I'm more of a Jaguar guy anyway.

As mentioned before, many years ago I was in the process of buying a
308GTS. Enzo died and the prices went up overnight. Oh, well...

Nothing, and I mean nothing fit as well as the RX7 I had. That was a
perfect fit for my butt, legs, arms and even head. What a wonderful
bit of automobile.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx