Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/6/2014: blue

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/6/2014: blue
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:02:49 -0400
  Funny you should mention the brick color, Andrew. Where I live,
Charleston SC, many of the older downtown brick homes (most dating from
mid-18th to early 19th century) are stucco-covered. The explanation given
is that the English settlers detested the color of bricks made from local
soil which renders a reddish-orange brick. So I guess they didn't meet the
dog sh*t brown standard colors of home.

Charlie