Re: [OM] Was

Subject: Re: [OM] Was
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:32:00 -0500
They were shot in jpeg, Chris. The conversion work is done in the camera. The RAW image is a normal, color image.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 6/13/2014 10:35 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
Chris,
I decided to experiment.  I set up the E-510 with the 14-54 and put up
an image of a blue iris on the screen.  I then photographed the screen
(hand-held) in normal program mode.  I then selected Picture Mode and
used Black and White, Orange Filter, and Red Filter.  My only post
processing was cropping and resizing.  Here are the results:

This only works with jpeg images.

      Did you shoot these in JPEG or in RAW and then converting to JPEG?  I tried
shooting in JPEG B&W with all four emulated filters and they all came out as
though no filter was used.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson