Re: [OM] IMGS: Swiss Mountain Chapels - SCOTT

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Swiss Mountain Chapels - SCOTT
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:30:34 -0500
> In modern use it's very trendy to build a house with walls and roof in the
> material. It's flexible and easy to replace panels when tired.
> PHOTOGRAPHIC CONTENT!: A good piece of well rusted and weathered corrugated
> iron makes a nice backdrop for a portrait.

I used to work with this young woman who was the daughter of an owner
of some major office furniture manufacturer. She didn't quite fathom
that all of us didn't grow up in houses with both indoor and outdoor
swimming pools.

She hated the house she grew up in because it had an "ugly green roof".

It was copper. The house was something like 20,000 square feet...

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx