Re: [OM] IMGS: New Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: New Camera
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:45:20 +0100
A wise choice indeed, Tina. There is something special about the images
from Fuji cameras which the XF lenses for  Xpro1 build on very well. And
thanks for the tip about macro which hadn't occurred to me. Truth be told I
have been using my Zuiko macro lenses with a Leica BEOON macro stand on the
Xpro1 - how's that for photo-ecumenism? I can thoroughly recommend the
focus peaking for MF lenses.  But I can also sympathise with the confusion
of the new menu system - and that is after using several predecessor Fuji
cameras.

Piers