Re: [OM] Olympus Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Software
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:32:35 +0200
I'm still afraid there's a HUGE misunderstanding Chris.

Look carefully here :
http://www.olympusamerica.com/crm/oneoffpages/ask_oly/crm_e_ask_oly_07_07.asp

I've been trying for the start to explain that you don't need to carry glass
filters if you shoot raw/ORF and post process from there.
Your PC/MAC and post-processing software are so much more powerful than the
poor chip on board any camera.

This being said, I'm running short of arguments as you seem to be willing to
stick with settings of no value for what you want to achieve I'm afraid.

Amities
Philippe