Re: [OM] Fwd: The Future of the Image

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: The Future of the Image
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 07:09:22 -0500
Different application, Moose. I was responding to a specific use. It works
very well for me and was a driving force in my getting rid of the E-1.

BTW, Wifi does not need to be present in orde to use it. The Eye-Fi card
becomes the Wifi hotspot for whatever device that is synced to it. Regular
restrictions apply on the cell side, though. If there is sufficient signal
to post a selfie on facebeek with the built in camera, there is sufficient
signal to post a picture from the übercam.

Just for my own regular photography, there is no reason to do anything,
just treat it as any other memory card. Mine is the 4GB model, which serves
me quite well.

AG

--
Ken Norton