Re: [OM] Giving a Mac R/W access on a usb hd

Subject: Re: [OM] Giving a Mac R/W access on a usb hd
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 09:04:20 -0500
Interesting.  I'll look into that. Would be useful to have full NTFS
capabilities.  I'm about to go Mavericks this week and then Yosemite at the end
of the year - hope they stay compatible.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach