Re: [OM] Olympus Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Software
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 08:00:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>>     Too bad that LR is not WinXP compatible as many people recommended it.
>
>It is Chris. I still have it on a PC, and Tina does that days in and days out …

     Which version are you using?  The version I downloaded states that Win7 or
above is required.  Since it was recommended by many people I would love to
have it on this laptop, and Tina's recommendation was sufficient for me to seek
it out.  I found that version 4.3 is still available from Adobe and it's
compatible with WinXP 64-bit, so I'm downloading it now.

     I just installed Olympus Viewer, and at first glance I'm very impressed
with it.  Beats the older Olympus Master hands down.  I hated that software
package and was concerned that anything newer might be just as bad.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson