Re: [OM] Great camera!

Subject: Re: [OM] Great camera!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 14:16:05 -0400
Just tell them that it's the special way that you chop, season and saute the film that does it. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 6/15/2014 5:16 AM, Moose wrote:
On 6/12/2014 9:26 AM, tOM Trottier wrote:
A photographer went to a socialite party in New York. As he entered
the front door, the host said 'I love your
pictures - they're wonderful; you must have a fantastic camera.'

He said nothing until dinner was finished, then: 'That was a wonderful
dinner; you must have a terrific stove.'

Old line. What The Duck has done it, but I suspect it's older than that.

I still love it. I get that sort of comments. And the questions about
what kind of camera I use, with the same implication.

What Camera Moose